Montag, 26. März 2012

O'neill Kirschbaumbattle,Junior World Championships and Nine Queens

As I travelled pretty much the last time,there's a lot to tell you guys.
First I went to St.Anton for the O'neill Kirschbaumbattle,where I met all my friends.The setup was kinda short with only 3 obstacles but fun anyway.The weather was perfect and it went down with a Quali,where I qualified 2nd and a final consisted out of a head to head battle,which was very exciting.After all I got 2nd,Lisa 1st and Isabel 3rd.




Then I headed to Italy,for the Junior World Championships with the German Team Lukas Joas,Sebi Geiger and our Coach Michi Müller ;-)
We had a lot of fun hanging around in Valmalenco and our Trainingsdays went very well,as you can see here ;-)

https://vimeo.com/38879490

As we started to make our last runs in the morning before the competition has it's beginning,it was still pretty icy.Unfortunately I went way too short on the second jump and bruised my heel,so I couldn't do the comp.I was very sad about that but it was anyway a week full of great experiences and fun ;-)




Last stop after the Worldchamps was the Suzuki Nine Queens Event in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.We girls were able to hit the jump two days and even if I couldn't jump the perfect Chateau that good because of my heel it was fun to be out with all the girls and to see how they were killing it.I was happy anyway to be a part of it,so thanks Nico Zacek and Carla Twelkmeier for this great event.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen