Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Austrian Freeski Open 2012

Last week I headed to Kaprun for the Austrian Freeski Open at the Kitzsteinhorn with my girls Isabel and Christl.


We had such a great Trainingsday on Wednesday as the weather was perfect and our course also.I felt so confident on the jumps and except of the little speed problems we had,every girl was throwing it down so good.



But unfortunately the weather didn't cleared up on Thursday for the competition and it snowed,we had a lot of wind and no well view.Nobody of the girls got the speed for the jumps and we had to pouched a lot of flatbombs ;-)
After due considerations they changed the format into a railbattle for the girls because they couldn't postpone our competition.



After two runs on the rails I could make it on the podium which I'm so happy about as I've never exspected it.Congratulation to all the other girls and especially to my girl Isabel as she grabbed the title of the Austrian Champ ;-)




We enjoyed the following days with skiing at the Kitzsteinhorn and watching the boys killin it and the evenings we enjoyed with events like a Night Show and some Partys to celebrate our success.



All in all it was such a blast at the Austrian Freeski Open as we girls had so much fun together and I'm still looking forward to the next years' edition ;-)


And by the way,if you missed it to watch my live TV Interview you can see it right here online ;-)

http://on3.de/element/6891/dienstag-06-maerz-2012-on3-suedwild-aus-kempten

AND don't forget to save the date of the Nine Queens Event as it is running down in about one week.So happy for being allowed to hit the Nine Queens Castle again :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen