Montag, 3. Januar 2011

Little report about the first half of my holidays

Shortly after all the huge Christmas meals and the legendary Christmas family meetings we had some funny Jibdays at the Fellhornpark.We got visited by Frithjof Kjer in case to make some pictures for the Fellhornpark homepage.It was definitely a lot of fun and I'm sure we got some good shots.You can take a look at them soon on http://www.fellhornpark.de/


I also did some urban with HZUmoviecrew so far.It was my first urban shooting and my first time to use a bungee.So,as a start,it was good :-)

Then I passed some awesome days in Garmisch with Sebastian Geiger & Johannes Drexl.We went shredding in Ehrwald with sunny weather,two perfect kicker and a lot of motivation.It was amazing to see the boys doing their tricks but it was also a good training for me.
Sebi,me and Lucas

We also celebrated Silvester in Garmisch.Good Party,yeah :-) Wish ya all the best for the new year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen