Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

About the second week of my holidays.

At first I had some funny Jib days in Nesselwang.Even if the park was not that big so far,we got some shots together.
I also was in Ehrwald again,because it's definitely the best place to train your kicker skills ;-)

                                      Thanks to Gumper :-)

And big suprise,our movie ''Playtime is over'' is now online.So watch it and hopefully like it.



On Saturday I took part at ''The 5ive Barbecue'' in Nesselwang.The park was good but it was very warm and the snow was smoothy,it was like skiing in spring.On this day I didn't felt that good and I was very nervously.I've never felt like this before because of a contest.The training was okay,but I had some problems with the speed on the big Kicker,but soon I got it.Then I thrashed my first run and had to ride my second run with safe tricks.My second run was good and finally I got 3rd.The result is okay but it could be better.Congratulation to the other girls.According to this we had a good Aftershow-Party :-)
                                    Ready for the mountain :-)


Thanks to Freddy Nebas :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen