Montag, 1. November 2010

My first Blogspot entry ;-)

Wow,between all the school & skiing stress I got at least my own blog.Well,I hope you like it and I will definitely keep you updated.
So Let's start with my first Blogspot entry about my Weekend at the Kaunertaler Glacier.

It started in St.Anton with my girl Christl.After 3 hours travelling with my whole stuff (Ski,Boots,Poles,travelling bag) I arrived in St.Anton.We went to the supermarket to buy some food and then we decided to go to a little bar for one or two or more drinks ;-)

On Saturday we went skiing and it definitely was a perfect day.We filmed a little bit and had a lot of fun.


On Sunday it was too stormy on the mountain so we didn't go skiing.We made some shots in the landscape for our big Movie ''Playtime is over'' presented by HZUmoviecrew.com and then we went back home.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen