Freitag, 12. November 2010

Holidays :-)

Wow I finally got some pictures from my holidays in case to tell you something about them.At first I had a great day at the Kaunertaler glacier.Bluebird and perfect park conditions.I jibbed a lot and sticked all my tricks from the last year.
I jumped the Kickerline too,to feel confident in Big Airs again after my knee accident.

Then I went 2 days to the Stubaier Glacier cause there was a little competition powered by Sport Check.The Contest took place on a 14m Table Kicker and after a lot of straight airs I got it,I did my first 360° in this season.Stoked.I was the only girl so I became the best girl in this competition (what a surprise) and  got a 100 Euro coupon :-)
That was definitely a lot of fun and a good end of my holidays :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen