Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Competitions & ISPO

Last week I headed to Brand for the FIS European Cup.We weren't allowed to participate on Thursday because there went something wrong with the announcement but on Friday we were ready to compete.We had to go up on the mountain at 7 o'clock which was way too early.Then we had two Runs for Training and they exactly certified us in fact that we don't have more than two runs,-that was crazy because two runs were definitely insufficient.Well,after all I could reach the 4th Place,not really stoked about it but I injured my knee the day before a little bit so I wanted to make sure that everything is kinda safe.Next time it hopefully will be better ;-)






After the European Cup I headed to my brilliant girl Isabel and our next stop was Switzerland.On Saturday we started our way to the Flumserberg for another stop of the Swiss Freeski Tour.The weather was better than we expected,the view was acceptable but however the conditions in the Park were partly sketchy.But we had a lot of fun and this is the most important thing.The day was over and we went home with the first place,wuhu :)





http://www.raiders.ch/beitrag__2489.html


Our next and last stop,guess what,ISPO.On Sunday we passed in Munich at the Ispo and it was a blast,it was so much fun to meet and talk to all the people and to see all the new collections and of course to know,what I'm going to wear the next time and yes,I really love the new O'neill Outerwear.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen