Montag, 1. August 2011

O'neill as my new outerwear sponsor :-)

Well,the last time I had a lot to decide about my next season.It was pretty difficult for me because it was the first time that I had to make a decision like this in the ''freeski business'' haha ;-)
However,it's on now,I'm riding for O'neill next year and I'm very happy to be a part of it.I'm really looking forward to work with O'neill in future.Today I visited the O'neill office in Munich and I already got my first new ski suit :-)

But it was not easy for me to leave Chix'n'Gravy and Roxburry,because they were one of my first sponsors and really helped me to get into the scene.Thanks Simone and Julian for your great support the last year,it was a pleasure to work with you :-)

Thanks Chix'n'Gravy
                                                 Thanks Roxburry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen