Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

MFO & Ispo ;-)

Yesterday I finally came back home from Mayrhofen.All in all it was a pretty good week.We went skiing everyday with absolutely perfect weather and a great park.(It was definitely better than school).My contest day was good,too,with all my Trainingsdays before I could stick my run very clean and so I finally got 2nd,very happy about the result :-)
Check also Christoph Schöch's Blog about the Competition : http://www.christophschoech.com/blog/31-mayrhofen-freeski-open-part-two.html
=> Thanks to Nordica for this supergood time :-)

Today I visited the Ispo with my friends.It was very interesting to check out the new products and to speak to the different Managers.I really liked it and the result of it is very good :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen